Sunday 24 July 2011

I'm A Little Teapot


Challenges:
 The Shabby Tearoom So Charming
Papercutz -Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Shades of Aqua



I got the idea for this card from this sweet teapot freebie download from My Grafico which sparked the idea for this card - summer fetes / tea parties . I started by paper piecing the teapot along with the cups (from Pink Petticoat).

This is the first outing for my Marianne rose die, which I cut out of felt (loving it!) and Nellies multi frame label, cut out of Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock stitched and sanded. For the bunting I just snipped some paper into flags and attached them to Bakers Twine.






For the side border I've used some scrunched tissue paper and aqua seam binding and 
doily lace border punch finished off with this ultra cute teapot charm and button. I love the linen covered buttons, which I found (!), it's always good to put things to good use :)


 


Marianne Roses die
Nellie's Multi frame's die
Teapot digi stamp,
My Grafico
Cups digi stamp, With Flowers from Pink Petticoat
Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' punch
My Little Shoebox alpha stickers in 'Blush'
Bo Bunny 'Gabrielle' chipboard butterfly
Seam binding
Tissue Paper
Bakers Twine
Felt
Linen Buttons
Hand stitching




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the rolled roses and your take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! Your card is so so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete