Monday 12 December 2011

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney With Care


Hello and welcome! In The Shabby Tearoom  this week, Debbie is your host and has chosen this lovely Festive photo to get inspired by. Make a card / project and featuring a Christmas Stockings!

 



The sweet image I've used on my card is from our Sponsors this week, Love To Stamp - home of the Little Darlings rubber stamps. Here you can also find paper, sentiment stamps, tools and other embellishments, for all your crafting needs. Love to Stamp are pleased to offer this week's winner one stamp set of their choice.
I wanted this card to be subtle with a difference, so decided to use acetate as my card blank! I've layered up some doilies and punched circles and added the image which I've coloured with Pro Markers, glittered and snipped out. To finish are some pearl flourishes and soft satin bow topped with snowy Holly.


Check out the Shabby Girls blogs for some great inspiration!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Card

No comments:

Post a Comment