Monday 9 January 2012

Vintage Boudoir



Cindy is our lovely host this week in The Shabby Tearoom  and has chosen this fabulous pic for us to work with and asks we create a card/project using the colours in the inspiration photo and one item related to sewing.



I wanted to do something completely fresh after all the Christmas cards, and I think this is rather Spring-like. I've used a combination of Pink Paislee and  Prima Pixie Glen papers and chipboard shapes, which are my current craft room love! For dimension I cut elements from Pixie Glen papers and added punched and die cut shapes for interest. For the sewing elements I've used a pin and buttons.



The gorgeous Shutters stamp is from our sponsor this week Tiffany Doodles digi stamps, who are giving away 4 prizes this week! Grand prize - 10 digis, 1st place - 6 digis, 2nd place - 4 digis, 3rd place - 2 digis. Good luck!

  

Challenges:
 Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


The Shabby Girls Blogs -

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Charlene Cundy - Expressions Of Me!

Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Melissa Bove - Creating From The Heart

Sheri Holt - My Sheri Cards



10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Fran, a stunning mix of papers, and pearls. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Fran, this is just dreamy - i really love the shutters and the little birds and all the other chipboard and die cut elements - absolutely beautiful buttons, pearls, crystal pin - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Fran I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is stunning!!! Love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love the shutters, so creative, dreamy colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining our first challenge of the year at Papertake Weekly with this absolutely stunning card Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wowwwwwww I just LOVE it Fran!!!!
    Gorgeous work!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Fran. Love the shape, the romantic feel to it, the soft colors... the pearls look great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it's just gorgeous, I love the shutters image, and I also adore the fresh pastel colour scheme and those beautiful pearls, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous soft color! Love the shutters stamp! And, lovely birds and pearls for an awesome romantic card!

    ReplyDelete