Monday 3 September 2012

Vintage Vibe


We have a new challenge over at The Ribbon Reel blog, and Helen is our wonderful host this fortnight and asks we create a card / project in BLACK & WHITE with a shot of PINK plus RIBBON.



I must admit this colour scheme slightly worried me, as it's not normally what I use but I think I pulled it off! I love the papers which have been sat in my stash for ages, which I gave some wonky stitching. A doily has been layered with music paper and a Tim H birdcage die cut (which has been subtley stamped), scallop circle, chipboard circle and voile and felt heart with a flash of pink from this pretty rose.




Seam binding has been threaded through the base of the birdcage and shredded the ends and scrunched up for a bit of texture. I finished with a greeting stamped onto music paper.


White Seam Binding, Tea Rose, Bakers Twine and Heart pin all available from The Ribbon Reel.





No comments:

Post a Comment