Wednesday 10 September 2014

New Card Tutorial+Etsy Update


Hi everyone! I have a new video tutorial for you today. I created this a while back and have finally got around to posting it *oops*. Also just to tag onto this post, I have updated my Etsy shop with some Christmas cards. That time of year will be looming once more lol.



As you can see there is a lot of texture in there, plus I use various techniques using book pages.




All the papers, embellishments, flowers etc are from Prima's Cigar Box Secrets collection. And some glass glitter makes an appearance too...





 So please feel free to check out the tutorial. Enjoy!





4" x 6" Journaling Notecards - Cigar Box Secrets
Clear Stamp - Cigar Box Secrets 1
Wood Icons - Cigar Box Secrets
3D Stickers - Cigar Box Secrets
3" x 4" Journaling Notecards - Cigar Box Secrets
Cigar Box Secrets - Aficionado






No comments:

Post a Comment