Monday 28 September 2015

Inspiration Mondays

Hello everyone! I hope you are all in fine fettle. Recently I have been thinking about sprucing things up a little around here and after some thoughts decided to start things off with some different blog features.

It's always fun to see what is inspiring people and I figured we could all do with a spot of inspiration at the begining of the week, hence this new feature (ingeniously titled lol) Inspiration Monday. So the plan is to show you pictures, quotes, words, colours etc to give you a little creative jump start.


So to kick off with this week I have these beautiful snaps I took these whilst I was out walking.
 

Now I am completely a Summer person but there is something captivating about Autumnal colours, don't you think? The stunningly bright oranges, reds and yellows against a blue sky can be breathtaking. I am finding myself being drawn to these rich warm colours and have been filled with many ideas for projects.


I am very much looking forward to playing with  these colours soon :)

What is currently inspiring you? I'd love to know!



Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment