Friday 23 June 2017

Totally Tropical Tag

Hi my lovelies,

I hope you've been enjoying your Summer so far! I'm with you today to share my project for June's challenge theme on the WOW! embossing blog, which is coincidentally Summer ;)

My texture rich tag is filled with bright tropical colours, summer flowers, WOW! goodies and a fabulously cute wooden flamingo

 



The base of the tag consists of layers of die cut shapes which I had accumulating in my craft storage.
I lightly brushed areas with a soft matte medium and sprinkled Emerald City embossing glitter to highlight.




I prepped the wooden flamingo by painting with acrylic, drying and then tapping the WOW clear ink pad over the surface. Next I pinched applied Sweet Cheeks, Yum Yum Yum Bubblegum and Fluro Magenta embossing powders which I then melting with a heat tool.



Inside the oval chipboard frame I used some Clarabelle Sparkles glitter which I adhered with glue applied into the centre recess with a paint brush. I used the same process on soe of the flowers using Salsa emissing glitter, which adds a little texture to them along with definition. Very simple but it looks great just to add a little bling onto projects!


Products used:

Sparkles glitter:
Clarabelle

Embossing powders:
Emerald City
Salsa

Sweet Cheeks
Yum Yum Bubblegum
Fluro Magenta


Warm hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment