Monday 12 October 2015

Watercolour Wonders

Hello sweeties!

It's no secret that I love using watercolour details in my projects and on today's   Prima blog feature we show you how easy it is to do. I've created two quick start to finish tutorials for you today; colouring stamped images and creating a beautiful background effect.

Simple yet so effective, the videos illustrate how versatile and fun Prima watercolour pencils are! A tip is to use gesso as a primer for your project as it really helps when adding water to the pencils to move the colors around the surface more easily and also to protect the paper.

In the first video I created a background using watercolour pencils, gesso and a stencil. The end result is below :)





For the second tag I've used Finnabair butterfly stamps along with watercolour pencils and gesso.


Finished off with a sprinkling of Art Ingredients glitter.





 Enjoy the videos and I will see you again very soon!


Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment