Sunday 24 July 2016

Top Embossing Techniques Video Tutorial

Hi sweeties!

I hope you are doing well. I have some embossing inspiration for you today with this texture rich Birthday card I created for the WOW! "favourite embossing techniques challenge this month. Plus there is a start to finish video tutorial which encompasses some of my favourite quick and easy embossing techniques.


The card's background has been achieved using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing ink pad along with a selection of gorgeous blue hued embossing powders.



And in the video tutorial I give you a few ideas for pimping up your embellishments!



As you can see you can create some fabulous effects and textures with embossing powder which are great for all your projects.







I hope the tutorial has inspired you to have a play with your embossing supplies. Enjoy!





Hugs


Where to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment