Sunday 27 November 2011

Card Patterns Guest Slot


Hello and hope you are having a good weekend! This week I have a guest design slot with Card Patterns 
after I was lucky enough to be chosen as Winner of Sketch 140. Thanks ladies! Here's my take on Sketch 143:


I've used this fab Websters Pages 'Waiting For Santa- The Delivery' paper and I just love the vintage Old World look of these this.


I've layered up embossed Coredinations, green card and the paper, cutting the Santa balloon from a 12x12 sheet. And with it being double sided it coordinates fantastically :) For the embellishments I've added bells tied with seam binding and twine, painted flowers and Bo Bunny peppermint candy border sticker.




3 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being guest designer! I love the way you used those peppermints, and your vintagey card. The air balloon is very cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Fran awesome!!

    ReplyDelete