Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Loudest Mind...


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Prima's February edition of the Build A Page sketch challenge.


The page turned out more sprawling than I'd first planned but I'm still relatively content with the finished article...




Gesso textured by running a comb through it then coloured with inks and mica powders.




Notice the silver birch tree bark, which I found hanging loose. Of course I had to have it - this stuff is beyond awesome! There is a lightbulb theme going on here, some Ingvild Bolme Junkyard findings and mini bulbs which are cut from a 12x12 sheet (Prima Craftsman I believe).

I added in yet more texture via mulberry tissue paper, which I've glued in place, painted and added some stamping details.




Pieces of an old camera film negative double up as a border and tiny die cut tag!




See you later!
 

1 comment: