Monday 21 April 2014

Happy Easter


 Hello and Happy Easter! I hope you're having a lovely spring holiday whatever you're doing! 

I'm back today with my final Easter card, created using the colours from this month's Product Pick challenge over on the Prima blog.



 


These colours are just the epitome of Spring!



 


Eggs, nests, chicks and assortment of Prima blooms are the order of the day...


 


For the main focal point I've used a polystyrene egg which I cut in half and painted with acrylic paint then added some gold leaf for a really cool effect. Notice the resin chickie egg has also been given the gold leaf treatment....





This Ingvild Bolme resin frame has been painted and has the egg sat upon it!  The "happy" was stamped onto twill ribbon and popped onto the egg under a feather.  


Have great week :)

1 comment: