Friday 8 April 2011

Daring daisy


Instead of a card I thought I'd do a little string fastening treat bag for the Daring Cardmakers daisy / sweet pea flower challenge, my brain wasn't really going down the 'daisy card' route. No papers on this one, but I wanted a the white and bright yellow to really stand out and thought it looked quite Spring / Easter-like. The glitter daisies are something I've had knocking around for ages, so it was nice to finally use them. The centres of the daisies are Doodlebug Sugar Coated brads.



... a full frontal...


Doodlebug Sugar Coated brads
Paper Cellar paper doily
Kraft card Pink Petticoat
Button, ribbon, daisy punch and glitter daisies out stash


2 comments:

  1. ohhh this is absolutely adorable - I love it. Thank you for sharing this fab project with The Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love this those brads are wonderful and that crinkle ribbon lovely.

    :)

    ReplyDelete