Wednesday 22 October 2014

Be Scared...Be VERY, VERY Scared!



Hello lovelies! That spooky time of year is fast approaching, and in celeration we have a Halloween fest over on the Prima blog today.
.

My "box of horrors" started out as a metal box (which was part of a light switch fitting) which I painted with black chalk board paint.


I had fun decorating in traditional Halloween colours (I have a thing for this colour combo!), adding emossing crystals, Art Ingredients beads, glitter and mica flakes for texture. and added trails of glue for a spooky effect.


Around the side of the box I've added Prima Pebbles painted with chalk paint again, adding mica powder for extra shimmer and adding trails of glue for a spooky effect.


The skull is actually a pencil eraser which I painted in Platinum Crackle, adding a tiny set of Ingvild Blome clock hands to one of the eye sockets. If you've spotted the spider...he's been created from Say It In Crystals, wire legs and beads for eyes - fun!

See you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment