Monday 23 April 2012

April Flowers



Hello and welcome to another new challenge in The Shabby Tearoom, Starr is our fabulous host this week and asks we create card or project using THE COLOURS IN THE PHOTO plus LACE / RIBBON AND FLOWERS.



I've had so much fun using this sweet tea pot template from TSTR's sponsor, The Cutting Cafe who are offering 3 files of the Winner's choice as this week's prize. These can be printed and cut out by hand or used with a digital cutting machine. I used my Silhouette machine to cut the template and then added stitching to the lid, spout and handle. I've added a pretty bunch of flowers (of course!) and finished off with a tag hung on the handle!



The Shabby Girls blogs:


Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That is the Question

Rebekah Faries Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons  - The Paper Chase

Tammy Roberts - Paperie Sweetness


9 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable little tea pot Fran! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fran, this is just adorable! What a fun project, I love the stitching and the color combo is perfect!

    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! Love what you've done with the file. What a sweet tea pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLAIN O GORGEOUS.............WOW WOW WOW...may I pretty please add to the Cafe's gallery? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tea pot card, absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A super gorgeous embellished tea pot...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, lovely shape, I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete