Monday 16 April 2012

Beautiful Roses




Hello and welcome to another new challenge in The Shabby Tearoom! Tammy is our wonderful host this week and asks we create card or project inspired by the photo using CREAM/WHITE, PINK, AQUA plus FLOWERS.




I've used Dainty Damask paper in Sky and the Round Off stamps and sentiments from our sponsor this week, My Time Made Easy  who are offering 1 template, papers & digi set for our Winner.


I have kept this card simple, bright and fresh with some simple layering and punched borders. The bottom edge has been cut using a Tim Holtz Brackets border die. I've then topped off with a seam binding bow and Prima rose.



Hop over to The Shabby Girls blogs!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Deb's Simple Treasures

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That is the Question

Rebekah Faries Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons  - The Paper Chase

Tammy Roberts - Paperie Sweetness




4 comments:

  1. This card is spectacular Fran! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran this is gorgeous!! so shabby chic and soft.. gosh. love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, this is gorgeous! I love your seam binding bow and the layers for the sentiment! Beautiful!!!

    xoxo,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran! I am so happy to finally be following your blog! :) I was waiting until after the little surprise, so that I would not ruin it for you! Love your gorgeous work and delicate creations...You are such a talent, sweetie! Many hugs from Canada!!!!

    ReplyDelete