Monday 16 April 2012

Going Green

The new challenge over at The Ribbon Reel  has a green theme this forthnight! Pauline is our host and asks we use something RECYCLED, plus RIBBON / TWINE, using the COLOURS FROM THE INSPIRATION PIC.



For this card I've been playing with some shimmer mist, spritzing over alphabet stickers for the Thank You outline. For my recycled element I've used this wire sprig, which was originally a decoration on a Christmas cracker!

And to of course I've run a selection of lovely ribbon fromThe Ribbon Reel along the bottom of the card.

Gold Silky Crush
Pink floral cotton lace
Charcoal grey seam binding
Blue and white striped grosgrain
Gardenia Blossom



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fran, love that crystal cracker decoration, I think I have some of them too somewhere! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card - love the spritzed effect! I can see why you would want to re-use the cracker decoration, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete